The Ken Laidlaw Sportive
A social event run by cyclists with fantastic views on routes through the Scottish Borders. The event is held mainly on well-surfaced back roads with very little traffic. The challenge takes in the Samye Ling Tibetan Monastery, the largest Buddhist centre in Europe.
Rewards and facilities
- First class facilities at Hawick Rugby Club, including showers and changing rooms
- A hot meal at the finish provided in the club, free to all riders
- Lavishly stocked village hall feed stations on both routes
- All entrants receive our excellent services and benefits
- Photos of riders made available free online
- Route card
- Broom wagon, support vehicles, mountain rescue, mechanics…
- List of finishers published on the website
More information can be found here.