Transcend Epic 2019
Two big days racing on sweet Tweed Valley dirt, with uplift and shuttles all day and a proper bike festival to come back to at night.
A two day trans-valley enduro adventure. Registration and rider briefing Friday 7 June 2019. Shuttles and riding start Saturday morning.
The UK’s first two day, multi venue, uplift-served enduro adventure. Over two days you’ll ride thousands of metres of descent on some of the best enduro terrain in the country, on a trip taking you the length of the Tweed Valley forest park, and back again.
A mixture of Adrenalin Uplift vehicle transport and pedalling will allow for way more, like waaaay more, distance and vertical than you would normally do in an enduro format, and race stages will include some ‘adventure’ stages as well as the sweet, fully taped race stages our events are renowned for.
There’s no practice, just two days of full-on quality shredding and adventure with a bunch of like-minded riders. With the distances and travel involved into some more remote spots, some emphasis on the enduro spirits of independence and looking out for each other is encouraged as you travel through the valley forests and hills.
Entry to the Transcend Epic includes
- Race entry
- Two day, multiple stage event
- Uplift & shuttles
- Packed lunch and energy products both days
- Medic cover
- Two days of dedicated shuttles and uplift (more than double your ascent)
- Tech and mechanical support
- Post ride Beer Voucher both days
- Return to Transcend Festival HQ at night
- SI Entries timing
- Parking and camping space (bring your own tent)
- Entry to festival village
- All entertainment/expo facilities
Entry: £230 (Entries limited to 150 places)