Transcend Festival 2019 – Transcenduro
Practice on Friday if you want, but raceday is Saturday and blind racing is just fine with us – what’s more fun than dropping into a Tweed Valley banger without knowing what’s round the next berm? (Nothing too dangerous, we promise!)
Four or five stages, ride with your mates or go for a seeded start – it’s your choice.
Starts and finishes from Transcend Festival at Innerleithen, with a free beer when you finish – perfect to get you in the mood for a full evening of bike festivaling.
On Sunday you can do another event, just hang out and enjoy the festival, jump on an uplift… or go shred some of the huge selection of trails around the valley.
*Optional practice on Friday
What you get:
- Fully marked route – Miles of awesome (taped) singletrack
- Transcend – Festival Entry
- Electronic Air timing by SI systems
- Great ‘Free Cake Shop’ feed stations, with the most delicious cakes**
- Water station
- Event village with great food and drink (including beer tent)
- The best course medics available
- Safety marshals
- On site tech support
- Number board
- Course map
- Event programme
- Event photography
- Instant results service ??
- Live Music
03.08.19 - 03.08.19 - LanarkFind out more
11.08.19 - 11.08.19 - PeeblesFind out more
07.06.19 - 09.06.19 - InnerleithenFind out more
29.09.19 - 29.09.19 - DunsFind out more